Today, road accidents are the number one killer in the workplace. Faced with this, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Savoie, called on its members to commit to a safer shared road.
In this context, Yvroud and the Prefecture of the Savoie Region signed in March a National Charter of Commitments for Road Safety.
That is why, in order to promote Yvroud employees’ safety on roads:
- We limit emergency telephone conversations while driving
- We forbid drinking and driving
- We demand to wear the seatbelt
- We do not accept speeding
- We integrate moments of rest when calculating working journeys
- We promote road safety training
- We encourage two-wheelers to better equip themselves
More information: http://entreprises.routeplussure.fr/ http://www.securite-routiere.gouv.fr